#FinancialGuy #TodolistMaster #Clarinetist
WHo We are?
Two complementary entities
Energy Living Lab @HES-SO
Main activities: Research & Development
The HES-SO research team works on applied research, methods and tools to further develop the knowledge on applying Living Lab methods in the energy field. Designing research projects, publishing scientific articles, developing a network of researchers, teaching living labs, open innovation and social innovation are our main activities within the Energy Living Lab @HES-SO.
Energy Living Lab Association
Main activities: Scale-up & Dissemination
The Energy Living Lab Association (ELLA) has been created in 2020 as a spin-off to replicate, disseminate and communicate living lab approaches in the energy field. It supports an ecosystem of actors in using the methods and tools and invites People & Institutions from the Public, Private, Governmental, Academic sector and civil society to co-design solutions for Energy Decarbonisation
What we offer
Our main services
Interested in collaborating?
Join us as a member
What are the benefits?
Contributing members have access to :
- services offered by the Energy Living Lab Association
- mandates issued by the association and may participate in mandates via the association for a third party
- our network, which includes experts, private and public bodies and academic organisations in CH and EU
- events organised by the association
- our Capacity Building Programme
- national and international R&D projects
What are the requirements?
Each member has to pay an annual contribution of CHF 100 per year (CHF 50 for students, unemployed people, pensioners).
A percentage of the total invoiced amount of mandates carried out through ELLA is deducted to cover administrative and quality control management costs.
Partners who trust us
Need more information?
Feel free to contact us.